Photography courses in Bucharest
Why should people attend photography courses in Bucharest?
Every 2 minutes people take the same amount of photographs taken during the whole 19th century. Out of all the electronic devices in the world the least “understood” is the photo camera.
People spend too much on the photo cameras and too little on the photography courses that would teach them how to use the cameras. “Regular” cameras produce the same type of photographs as the professional cameras, the latter only help you take photos faster or in difficult conditions (low light, rapid movement etc.).
Here at Venus Five Photography Studio, I Dragos Constantin and my fellow photographers offer three types of photography courses in bucharest:
- free DEMO workshops,
- advanced photography courses;
- SPECIAL photography seminars.
How to choose a photography course
- check the lector’s photography portfolio;
- ask for recommendations online (on Facebook and from friends);
- look for free online seminars with that lector and see if their style of teaching works for you;
- choose photography courses that offer a good amount of practical experience;
- ideally you should already have some basic knowledge of photography, this way you be able to progress much faster
while diplomas are useful, they do not represent a guarantee of the quality of teaching.
Have you never attended a Venus five photography course? Book a DEMO course right now!