Flight Attendant Photography (Steward)
Although seemingly easy to do, flight attendant photography (steward photography) for airlines can be a hassle. I have seen many photographs that were poorly made, from dirty backgrounds or with ugly shadows to excessive editing or inappropriate expressions.
For over a year I have been successfully associated with the VreauSaFiuStewardesa.ro team, I have taken over 1000 flight attendant photographs (steward) all of them to the standard imposed by the airlines.
Many of the people I have photographed send me greetings from around the world.
What do you need to know when you want to come to a Flight Attendant (steward) photoshoot
- usually the background required is white or light blue;
- the attire must be a jacket and a skirt (for women) and jacket and trousers (men);
- the girls must have the hair in a bun;
- the boys must have the beard shaved;
- two types of photos are required: portrait (4) si full body;
- occasionally the photographs need to be both in electronic copy as well as printed;
- you must check the typical requirements of the airline you are interested in applying at.
Duration of flight attendant photography (steward)
- the average length is 30 minutes;
- there will be around 40 photographs;
- the best 2 photos (one portrait and one full body) will be further edited (a minimum of 30 minutes / photograph);
- the two chosen pictures will be printed (1 full body and 6 ID card size).
For more details regarding flight steward photographs or any other questions please contact me.