Business / corporate portraits
A good set of well-made business portraits emphasize your qualities and minimizes your less esthetic features. These days where everything happens online, your image has become very important. From attire, colors, posing and attitude, to editing the photographs everything must transmit the desired message to the potential client / business partner.
Although, at times it may seem the best option, a business portrait with too much retouching can do more harm than good.
The business portraits may be used for the WEB (LinkedIn, blogs, business articles, corporate presentations) as well as for the PRINT (business cards, catalogs etc.).
What you need to know before having your business portret taken
- the message you wish to convey to the viewer; based on this message, we will choose the background, colors, facial expression, props, etc;
- if you want the photographs taken on a neutral background or you want them in your working environment;
- you have to decide where you will use the portraits, depending on destination, we will decide together how they should be taken;
- depending on your type of business, it’s good to bring to the photo session different small props that are representative in your field;
- it’s advisable to bring at least 2-3 outfits.
The price and duration of a business portrait photoshoot
- the average price of a business portrait photoshoot may vary between 50 and 1000eur, but most of the times, the price is 150eur;
- the average duration for one session with 1-2 backgrounds, 2-3 outfits, is 2 hour;
- you will receive around 150 final portrait photographs;
- the best 10 photographs will be professionally retouched (around 30 minutes / photography).
For more details about business portraits contact me right now and schedule an appointment.