Photo Retouching Services
By editing corporate photographs we can correct a multitude of problems however it’s a good to know that photo retouching can’t solve everything. Also, any retouching requires work, time and therefore money. It’s much better to frame the photograph as well as possible when you are taking the photograph than to take a sloppy photograph thinking you will edit it later on the computer.
At the same time, a perfect shot needs to be retouched on the computer, have its contrast, luminosity and saturation adjusted. Further to these primary changes, there are different collages and artistic changes that can be done, as well as advanced retouching the image. If we know from the start what editing needs to be done, we can take the photograph in such a way that the editing can do done easily.
Because photos can be edited on the computer, some bad photos no longer need to be redone and other shots that were difficult to take in the old times (mirrors, lighted screens, video projections, etc.) are now easy to edit on the computer by combining two different frames.
Corporate Photo Editing – what we need to know:
- what kind of photographs are (people, office building, product);
- what kind of editing is expected – in general we can do any kind of edit necessary, from clearing the skin to advanced photo collage, but depending on the complexity, the cost will be different;
- how many photographs need to be retouched – the number of photographs influences the time required as well as the cost/photograph;
- where you wish to use the photographs: catalogue / flyer / web;
- in case you already have the photographs to be retocuhed, done by a different photographer, we need to know their resolution – if it is low, editing them may be difficult, even impossible.
In order to create photo collages we need:
- to take photographs from the same angle, with the same perspective, the same illumination;
- to make sure the background from which the elements were extracted have more or less the same shade as the destination background;
- to make sure to add shadows to the elements we’ve added in the frame, as well as erase the shadows of the elements that were removed;
- in case the photographs were made by someone else, the photos must have the highest resolution possible, preferably in RAW or TIFF format.
For additional details regarding photo retouching please contact me now.