Corporate events photography
Corporate events photography is one of the most complex types of photography but, because of my extensive experience of over 20 years in this domain, each moment will be captured well, from the best angle and in the most flattering light.
The approach is mainly photojournalistic, all the key moments of the event must be captured in photographs (both details as well as general shots), in order to be published online or in the printed media. Most of the times, the clients need the photographs quickly (even on the spot), which requires quality photos right from the camera.
Since you shoot one time moments, all the photographic gear (camera, lenses, flash, batteries, memory cards etc.) must have at least one backup in case of unforeseen circumstances.
Events photography includes: corporate parties, product launches, team-buildings events, Christmas parties, corporate celebrations, fairs, opening days etc.
What we need to know before shooting corporate events:
- the size of the venue and the number of guests;
- how long the event will last;
- the key moments that need to be photographed;
- the destination of the photographs (for website, print, social media etc.)
- the purpose of the photo session (showing the grandeur of the event, highlighting the sponsors, capture in pictures the speakers, the artists, winners, guests etc.).
For Outdoor corporate events we need to know:
- in what part of the day the event will take place (day / night);
- the area where it will take place (if there are any restrictions);
- when and where the key moments will take place.
For Indoor corporate events we need to take into consideration:
- if the ceiling color is not white (dark and colored ceilings require different photographic techniques;
- the amount of lighting in the room;
- if there is space for extra lighting stands.
The price and the length of photoshoot :
- the price is, on average, 100EUR / hour;
- the average duration for a corporate event is 3 hours;
- there will be, on average 300 final photographs (~100/hour);
- all the photographs taken will be edited in lightroom;
- the best 10 photographs of each hour will be carefully postprocessed (at a minimum of 30 min / photograph).
For more details on corporate event photography let’s talk and make an appointment.