Amazon Product Photography
Amazon product photography must be:
- they must be square 1×1, (usually 2000x2000px) and they must be optimized for fast loading;
- the main picture must show every item that will be contained “in the package”, the background must be 100% white and there should not be extraneous elements;
- the main picture must not contain texts over the image and the product must fill at least 85% of the frame;
- we also need to make some mood photographs with the product while it’s being used;
- some of the images must contain sketches to explain the size and features of the product;
- it’s advisable to put the products next to common objects so customers understand it’s size.
- the texts must be written in perfect English.
Here you can find additional information about the Amazon images.
When we take Amazon Product Photographs we need to:
- analyze the competition, and check their prices and images;
- using 1-2 photos we must show the benefits of our product and explain why customers should buy it and not other brand;
- the pictures and the copy writing must be convincing, making people to buy the product as soon as possible;
- we will start the photo shooting after we agree upon a product document with every picture we need to take, the position they should be in, and what copy they should have.
How long it will take to shoot Amazon Product Photos
- the shooting in the studio or in location takes around 1-3 days depending on the project;
- after we have the product document we will have all the final retouched pictures in around 5 working days.
For further details on how to take Amazon Product Pictures don’t hesitate to contact me.