Corporate Offices / Locations Photography
Corporate offices/locations photographs are those photographs used to promote the company (ex: office photographs, warehouse photographs, building photographs, headquarter photographs etc.).
Usually, these are posted on the company website or printed (in brochures, catalogs etc.). It is important these corporate photographs to be of high quality because, in most cases, the clients associate them with your company. From your factory departments to your fleet of cars, from your staff to your final products or portfolio, all these elements can increase the trust in your company of the potential clients or collaborators.
The following information is needed for corporate offices/locations photography:
- the number of offices / locations that will be photographed;
- if the photographs will be taken inside (offices, warehouses, etc.) or outside (buildings, specific objectives etc.).
- the approximate size of the coroporate offices / locations;
- if there are elements that can be moved in the offices/ warehouses;
- the height of the office buildings and whether there is a possibility to take aerial pictures;
- which will be the number of the final/edited photographs needed for each location;
- will there be people involved? If yes, how many? Do they have to wear uniforms? Were they announced in advance so that they could prepare for the photoshoot?
- if a piece of equipment needs to be photographed, ideally its operator should be present using the machine;
- when photographing products, from the photograph it should be apparent the size, shape and the purpose of the product;
- the people who appear in the photographs need to sign a “Model Release” in order to use the pictures without restrictions.
Corporate photography – Outdoor locations
- the time of the day is extremely important, the hour of the photoshoot needs to be agreed upon depending on the location and its orientation;
- which are the key features that must be shown in photographs.
Corporate photography – Indoor locations
- the time of the day may be important, depending on the windows and the orientation of the buildings;
- how good is the lighting in each location.
The price and length of the photo session
- the starting price is 50EUR / hour;
- the editing cost is between 3 to 10 euro/ photograph depending on its complexity;
- the average length of the location photoshoot is 4 hours;
- depending on the project, there will be about 10 final photographs / location;
For more details on corporate offices/locations photography or any related questions contact me right now.