Social Media Photography
Good social media photography makes you aware of whom you are as a person and shows off your qualities as a model. Due to the development of social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) as well as casting and modelling agencies, more and more people turn to professional photographers to create themed presentation photobooks.
The best personal photographs are those where you do what you like, you are dressed how you like, you are yourself.
The pictures can be used for WEB (Facebook) as well as for PRINT (business cards, presentation books, modeling agency portfolio, photo albums, etc.).
What you need to know when you want to create a personal social media portfolio
- decide if you are doing the photos for yourself or for applying to a modeling agency;
- agree on the theme for the photoshoot; themed photo sessions are more interesting and have way more impact;
- come with more than one set of clothes, long sleeved, at least one white and one black/gray;
- bring as many clothes accessories or objects connected to the photoshoot theme;
- if you wish, you can come accompanied by another person who also wants to participate in the photoshoot (at no extra cost).
Social media photography: duration, editing and price
- the average length of a session with 1-2 backgrounds, 2-3 outfits, is 2 hours;
- there will be around 150 final portrait photographs;
- the best 8 photographs will be advanced edited (a minimum of 30 min / photography)
- the price may vary from 50 to 500eur, bust most of the time it is 150eur.
For more details regarding personal pictures or any questions please contact me.